Today is the Mid Autumn Festival or in other words the Mooncake Festival. This morning, I was pretty early leaving my house to college. It was about 6 am when I stepped out the house to go to the bus stop. When reached bus stop, I could see the round and beautiful moon right in front of my eyes.. So beautiful... As I was watching the moon, I could see a small small aeroplane flied pass the moon. Wow! It's so beautiful.. I started imagining it to be a spaceship flying next to the moon..
Today, I have a lot of thoughts.. Maybe these thoughts which have occupied my brain as I could not concentrate in class when the lectures were on.. I thought about friends.. Ya.. many so call bad things or incidents have happened to me the past few months.. I was pretty sad and hurt upon those matters. However, I recovered. As I was thinking, I recalled that I was once so happy in college .. Ya.. really.. I have a lot of fun with friends.. and I did told my best friend about those days. I start to think maybe I could now.. Maybe I just need to be more open minded and don't be too narrow minded... And try to be more tolenrate.. Friends maybe just did not know what they are doing is hurting, so I just and must learn to be more and more tolenrate...Maybe by doing so, I would be happier enjoying my final year in college..
Later, I also have thought about him. Oh.. actually I don't think I really miss him that much as I have thought. Maybe is just kind of 'puppy love' or a simple good feelings towards him... Maybe will think of him sometimes but not miss.. Anyway, glad to know him.. Just hope we can be friends and will keep in touch although he is in UK now..
Haha.. these were the things I have thought.. I did thought about continuing with my writing. I like to write and I have tried writing 2 stories.. very short one. Maybe I could continue with it..
Ok.. I have a wonderful Mid Autumn Festival.. It's have given me a real fresh day and fresh future.. I mean in the short view of future as I know what I want..
Thank God for given such a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment