Sunday, September 12, 2004

Oh.. He is leaving soon... : (

Yesterday (10th September 2004, Friday), we have had a farewell party for all those we knew who will be leaving to further their studies in UK. We have a wonderful time gathering around having our lunch at the WINDY'S CAFE.. It's a nice place and of course it's great to have everyone around.. And, of course, he is invited too! :)

We also prepared presents for him and other friends..hehe.. Actually, my other frineds didn't buy him anything.. So, I have an extra gift prepared.. So, we gave it to him.. Is a winter scarf.. Hope he'll like it! Actually, last 2 weeks ago, I already gave him a small key change.. Hope he like it lar.. :p

Erm.. feel a bit 'berat hati' because it would be the last time I'll be seeing him around.. coz as approaching to the date of their flight.. He won't be around at Subang or college anymore.. Sure, he will want to spend his time with family back at hometown..
Sigh..

I wish I could go to KLIA on the day he and my other friends who will be 'flying' to UK too.. Unfortunately, I do not have transport and their flight is a midnight flight... How could I get there and back from KLIA?

I wanted to have a photo with him.. Got..but a group photo..haha.. Anyway.. not nice to ask also..hehe..

See.. I don't know how.. just a little hope that will keep in contact after he left for UK.. will we? or will he? Maybe he didn't even care...

I am a bit 'sesat' nowadays.. I always said the wrong things in front of him..haha.. Hope he won't mind.. :p I 'sesat' until sometimes I don't know what to say even I want to say something.. hehe.. can't keep on like that..

Ok lar.. I think what the best thing I could do is just send all my wishes to him like ALL THE BEST, GOOD LUCK and TAKE CARE!

Will miss him...

No comments: