Where's my Mr. Right? Not Mr. Left.. but my Mr. Right..
Looking around.. Looking to the left, to the right, up and down.. still searching.. But could not find one.. Perhaps the one I like do not like me..
Erm.. Sometimes is fun to sit in the Coffee Bean or Starbuck alone.. and start looking out to those people walking on the street.. Checking and screening for my Mr. Right.. HAHA.. but so far not yet found one..
Or I should start printing poster searching for my Mr. Right like those who did when they have lost their pets? But I don't lost anything.. Oh.. what a stupid idea!!!
So, where's my Mr. Right..? haha.. Actually, I just wanna look around and search for a person who I can lean on whenever I am tired.. whenever I am sad he will lend me a shoulder to cry on.. haha..
Anyway, this post is just to tell everyone and all couples please appreciate your partners. Please treat them as nice as possible and try not to hurt them! The best is DON'T hurt them at all..
OK lar.. I also dunno what I want to write.. Just wanna write something to fill my time and 'boringness'.. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment