Oh.. I am quite happy today.. Last night, I still thinking about why he did not sms me? Have he unwrapped the present? What would be his reaction then? Will he like it? Then, why no SMS to say something about the present I gave him?
Many, many questions just can't stop poping into my mind... I really wonder if he got even notice the small little keychange I gave him?? I gave it to him on the Wednesday.. Hoping he will see it as soon as possible and waiting for something to happen.. Waited the whole wednesday.. can't stop looking at my handphone, checking if there is any message.. No..No.. No message at all.. sigh.. a bit down..
Sigh, waited for another day.. that was yesterday.. No SMS too.. sigh.. I started to think sure he did not like it.. or just have put it aside as he reached home.. Oh no.. also can't stop looking at my handphone time to time.. taking out from pocket.. looked at it several times in an hour.. sigh.. still nothing...
Then, online met my friend..told her about it.. She said guys are like that.. Careless people.. will not send a SMS just to say even a THANK YOU.. Oh.. it might be true, ya..
Telling myself.. forget about it.. Maybe what my friend has said was true.. guys are like that.. maybe.. But don't know why just can't put it down.. haha..
Then.. Today!!! Yes, he sms me already.. I received it in the night.. I was so happy although was just a simple message saying thank you.. and he said he like it.. Really? but.. I don't know which present he meant.. coz there are 2 presents in the bag.. One is a 'thank you' present from 6 of us to say thank you for bringing us around Malacca.. Another one is a small gift I bought for him to wish him 'All the best' when he's in UK.. Which one he refer to??? See.. I am such a person.. haha..
Anyway.. This little message really has cheered up my day.. haha.. Erm.. But I wish or hope it would be more SMS.. haha.. Greedy hor me??? hehe.. BUT I think it would not happen lor.. I dun think he will sms me for nothing lor.. He won't lor.. If I sms him also don't know use what 'excuse' wor.. Therefore, I think the more I asked, maybe the more I don't get it.. :(..haha..
Hey... I am telling myself.. Don't think too much lar.. But Thank GOD!!! Really he answered my prayer!!!
:p
No comments:
Post a Comment