Today, I attended to a talk in my college organized by our counselling centre. It was a talk about "how to write a good resume and get a good job?" Interesting.. Anyway, I will soon need that.. A year to go for graduation.. Seems to be long but yet to be short too..
This talk was quite interesting as the counsellor manage to get a speaker for Zullign Pharma. She was a HR Director.. She did a good job telling us what an employer expect from our cover letter and resume when we write in to apply for jobs. Since she is the Human Resource Director, she knows the best and the most..
She was a sporting person. She gave an interesting talk and even gave us copy of a good resume and a 'not so good' resume which were a 'real' resume sent in by applicants.. She really had taught us many things by telling us what an employer will expect from the applicants. She is a real great speaker. Although the talk is short,I benefit a lot and no regrets for attending it.
Besides that, she also showed statistic about the minimum salary which a fresh graduate would expect to get when applying the job.. Tell you, I could get a minumum salary of RM1,800..haha.. Don't know if I could..
Then she did told us tip when attending an interview. As a girl , must always wear skirt, dark colour skirt and long sleeve collar blouse. Must be very formal. Must put make up..haha..
Erm.. overall it was a good talk and I think the speaker really is a wonderful person as she has been so busy with her daily routine work, yet she spent her time preparing such detailed and wonderful presentation by doing research for us..
If anyone want to know more about the resume or cover letter, I think I could explain abit..haha.. trying to be expert liao.. haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment