Thursday, September 02, 2004

Borned in the Month of March

Oh..I am borned in the month of MARCH.. I love this month a lot and is my lucky month.. why?
Aiyah.. coz my birthday month mar..

I got something from an e-mail which describe about me.. hehe... so check it out..

~ Attractive personality (ya..haha.. of course!!! BUT I don't find 'flies' around me wan????)

~ Affectionate (oh sure.. I always buy gifts for my beloved friends and of course try to show my admiration towards someone.. :P)

~ Shy and reserved ( Agree.. I am always shy towards guys.. especially to the one I like!)

~ Secretive (Erm.. not so agree wor.. I don't think I am one.. Maybe to someone I don't know..)

~ Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic ( 100% agree..haha.. That's why I have many dogs in my house..haha..)

~ Love peace and serenity ( Of course.. I don't like WAR and fights!)

~ Sensitive to others (definitely agree.. I always sensitive to many things.. frens u agree with me? haha..)

~ Loves to serve others (Ya.. I like charity.. I was a Red Crescent member and like to help..=>)

~ Not easily angered (Erm..not so true lor.. I am quite easy anger wan.. but to friends not wor..hehe..)

~ Trustworthy ( Ya..u can trust me with all your heart!!!)

~ Appreciate and return kindness (Of course must do that lar.. I agree)

~ Observant and assess others (ya.. I think I am an observant person!)

~ Revengeful (Oh.. bad.. Am I?)

~ Loves to dream and fantasize (Agree..That's why my blog is F@nt@nsy ... hehe..)

~ Loves travelling (love too, but financially don't allow me to do so)

~ Loves attention (Of course! I am a girl wor.. sure need u GUYS attention! haha..)

~ Hasty decision in choosing partners (Oh..is that I still can't find my Mr. Right?)

~ Loves home decors (love..but pure designer..)

~ Musically talented (Oh..GREAT! I love music!)

~ Loves special things (Erm... ya gua..)

~ Moody (Really? Oh.. Ya.. sometimes and most of the times..haha)

So, friends how? Agree? hehe..I think quite accurate for me..

No comments: