Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A day of...

A day of...

A day of a friend who has left for UK..

This day started to be a bit rush.. hehe.. it is all due to the late nite home back from airport can say this morning.. Reached home about 1 am.. pretty late rite?

Slept.. And suppose to wake up at 7 a.m. to get ready to go class.. Oh no.. over slept.. till 8 am.. Woke up in such surprise seeing the clock struck to 8.. First thing came to my mind was.. My friend, Chit Yee haven't reach Amsterdam yet.. She told me it will took about 12 hrs to reach there.. Oh.. it was just 7 hrs + only.. At this time, I didn't have him in mind yet.. hehe.. not really.. But my real 'miss' was Chit Yee.. Indeed we were friends for so long..

Then, I took a quick bath and change to simple t-shirt and jeans, packed my bag and went off to catch the bus.. However, there was no bus as I was abit late to the bus stop. The bus may have just gone before I reached. So I took a taxi to the Kelana Jaya LRT Station.. Started off with such a rush day..

Later in the day, I was sneezing away.. Oh.. I wonder is that a sign? My friends told me that it is a sign of someone missing you.. Really? Is he? Oh.. Don't know.. haha.. Maybe Chit Yee did miss me.. haha.. Or maybe both of them did.. hehe.. :p

The day was very rush and tired and sleepy.. Ya.. all because of the late return from airport.. However, I didn't regret took all the trouble to go airport.. :)

No comments: