I am chatting now with my friend online.. I told her about him as we were having our dinner at burger KIng.. We had have a nice chat and I'll like to thank her a lto for listening to me all the time!
Ya.. I like to always use the phrase 顺其自然 to advise my friends when they faced with relationship problems or doubts.. Then, this friend of mine told me to do so since I have always used it.
Haha.. Interesting.. I did try.. Telling myself that.. However, it is often very true is easier to say it than performing or taking action upon it. Sometimes just can't stop my mind from performing unecessary 'program screening' by screening memory which I won't want. And this 'files' are so hard to delete it as it has being put up with passwords and I have forgotten the passwords. So, I cant do anything to it except just allowing it to stay.
Sigh.. Human is just like that. Somemore I am just another ordinary girl on earth.
So, I'll to say "Wai San, Cheer up! 顺其自然!” 哈哈......
No comments:
Post a Comment