Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My April 2004 Semester...

Sigh.. going to start a new semester soon..next week, my class going to start.. so fast.. but this holiday, I felt that I didn't do anything good.. haha.. like wasted a lot of time..

Recalling my past semester I just had.. it can say so as a not so good semester.. many things which I consider not good happen.. Friends problem.. Studies problem, etc.. I nearly gone crazy studying and going through all these problems..

Approaching my final, there was a strong 'hit' to me as betrayal of friends happen.. like someone punched you without you noticing.. so pain!!! I kept on thinking and thinking what happened? but couldn't find an answer till today.. sigh.. It was so hurt.. maybe I should sing the song 'HURT' by Nicholas Zhang (Zhang Dong Liang) instead of him singing it... haha..

Then, i couldn't catch up with my studies coz I don't know where all my time gone.. last minute a lot.. last minute assignment, last minute study for test.. all my tests were terrible.. my coursework marks too... I was nearly going crazy studying for my final examinations too.. everything last minute.. and suddenly found out so many problems.. like some topics I don't understand.. what to do? too late.. so just tried my very best.. Luckily, I did quite well, unexpectedly..

Recalling my last semester.. I really regret I did not plan or schedule my time probably.. Oh.. This semester hope I won't be making the same mistakes again...

Sigh.. I wonder really.. Friends.. Why could she do it to me.. I don't know.. I am really sad.. and disappointed..

Ya, last semester.. I have been so emotional.. Sadness always flows through me.. don't know why..can be sad so easily over some matters.. Is it I have grown up? haha..should be..should be..

Anyway.. There was one fun event throughout my holiday.. is my Malacca trip. Although it was just a short 2 days 1 night trip.. I have a lot of fun.. Thanks to our tour guides, Emily and Edmund!

Ok lar.. I must be tough and strong.. I want to find back the 'Wai San' who won't fall so easily.. Yeah.. That's use to be ME.. :P

No comments: