Friday, September 17, 2004

Liking a Person.. He knows about that?

Liking a person while he don't know about that.. Is very pityful..haha.. :p

Oh.. I think I have started to like him.. Yeah.. pretty moody and down these few days.. Because he will soon leaves Malaysia and head for U.K. to study.. Sure, I won't be able to see him around..

This week started as a bad day.. I wish to see him around college... Thought he might come back to visit his friends so on.. but 'searching' high and low.. can't find any of his 'bayang'..haha.. a bit dossappoited.. And this is the first day of this week..

Second day, still looking around to find him.. Yet to see him too.. Feel very sad and dissappoint.. And hope he will even send me a sms.. NO.. No sms from him..
Ya.. I started to think.. Me and him not even can say 'friends'.. What reason will he even sms me.. So sad.. after having this thought..
On this very same night, I made an excuse to sms him... I asked in the message how he did for his resit exam.. He did reply.. He told quite a lot of things.. saying what he did this day n when he has collected his result and when will he be flying off too... Very happy to read the message.. AND he did wish me all the best.. Haha.. However.. this don't mean anything, rite? I know.. The answer is 'yes'..

Third day of this week (Wed, 15th Sept).. One of my friend who also going to UK came back to hometown and came to college to visit us.. I went to meet her in college.. And he was there too.. But, he didn't say anything to me also.. I was rushing to class so I din even greet him.. I felt bad.. But.. he didn't also.. Feel sad too.. Later in the afternoon.. I saw him again.. He still around in college.. He went to the UPO office.. And I saw him.. I made an excuse to go to that office saying I want to find the scholarship in charge person.. And I don't know if he saw me walking into that office.. I don't think so.. After speaking to the scholrship in charge person, I went out.. At the door, I met him face to face.. I looked at him.. just right in front of him.. He didn't even see me!!!!!!!! Later, he did notice.. just a surprise 'Hi'.. and I just walked out.. See.. I was a bit sad..

Today.. Ya.. unexpectedly I met him again.. In front of library while me and my friends are heading for lunch.. It was pretty crowdy outside the library... As I was pushing the door exiting the library.. He was right there outside.. At first, I din notice him till my friend told me.. in just a short moment..
I stood there talking to my friend while waiting for another friend.. He was there too.. I wasn't so sure if I should look at him.. Later as he was leaving, he did say 'Hi' to us.. I was a bit happy yet sad too.. coz I wonder if he really notice me..

Now.. I wonder and wonder.. I hope there's an answer.. But I worried as I hope to much, I got dissappointed more..

One of the reason made me so 'INSPIRED' to go the airport to fetch my the other friend this sunday is -He's there too.. But I dunno what will happen... Will I cry? But if I do, He won't know the tears were for him.. He might think it is for my the other friend who are leaving..
Or, I won't be able to see him.. Coz we are just going for a short while coz it's pretty late..SO, we won't stay long. Maybe won't be able to see him too..

I don't know if he even will keep in contact with me after he left for UK.. as he didn't even ask for my email, etc.. And He didn't give 'us' his also..

Don't know.. I am left with myself a lot of questions marks ... ??????

No comments: