Yesterday, I went to the airport to send my friend, Dear Chit Yee who will leaving to UK.. I was quite sad and 'berat hati' as looking her taking the escallator approaching to the departure counter after the departure gate.. Won't be able to see her for a year.. A bit sad.. However, we took many pictures in the airport..
Actually, he was there too.. Wow.. with his family.. real big family came with him.. We took a pic together, a group one.. Unfortunately didn't turn out good.. Can't see our faces at all.. All blames go to our dear friend who holds the camera.. haha.. Just joking.. Maybe it was meant to be this way.. He did wanted to take a last photo with us at the departure gate.. However, we were too shy especially me, seeing all his family members around.. I didn't join in the picture except one of my friend.. See, I didn't grab the chance.. haha.. A bit angry with myself.. Before going to the airport, have told myself to be a bit brave..haha..
But, I felt a bit embarrased.. Why? A friend of mine who did not join us in our trip to airport called.. And she wished to speak to him.. So, I got to run to him with the phone because I was at the other check in counter with my friend, chit yee, while he was at the other end.. When passing him the phone.. felt embarrased because I am sure his family members will wonder what this girl trying to do? haha..
We can say have a great time.. Not really.. It is because most of the time was spent waiting for my friend, chit yee. It was very crowded in the airport as I guess it was the peak season for students who go for studies in UK. My friend will fly to Amsterdam then change another flight to Bristol.. Her brother was so so so worried for her.. And I think that makes my friend nervous because it is the first time she is going so far.. Sigh.. I just waited patiently as her brother talking to her.. I did told her to realx as it would be easy to just follow others to check in and etc..
Before she goes through the departure, she have a small farewell with her family.. Ya.. She cried as her sis hugged her.. The hug was so long.. I felt tears in my eyes seeing the scene.. I managed to hold on.. As I told myself she will soon be back.. Later, she gave us a big hug indeed was we together hugged her.. My last word to her was take care...
We waved and waved as she took the escallator down to the departure hall.. Really gonna miss her..
About him? hehe.. I realize not so much.. Don't really feel the 'berat hati'... But still have a bit..haha.. But, I am a bit regret as I just said to him 'bye' and that's all.. So, don't know till when we'll meet again. Anyway... Maybe I'll be abit brave, may email him.. See how it goes.. 顺其自然!:p
No comments:
Post a Comment