Friday, October 01, 2004

Rainbows after the rain

Today, I got one very wonderful incidents to write in here.. haha.. Last nite too tired so didn't got the time to write it in here.

Firstly, was yesterday.. Yesterday, it was a rainny day.. As early as 5 am in the morning, the rain started pouring heavily.. It made me so lazy to get up to go college early as I planned..

However, something wonderful happened yesterday. I saw rainbow and not just one rainbow but 2 rainbows at the same time... Oh.. it happened like that.. I was taking bus home at about 7pm from the LRT station.. It was drizzling then and there was sun.. As the sun is setting to the west, I still could see the yellowish, orange bright big sun hanging near the edge of the sky.. It was so bright and beautiful.. It brighthen the whole sky.. It was drizzling then..I was having in my mind.. There is sun, there is rain, will there be rainbow.. ? As I was wondering.. I saw some colourful image on the sky.. Ya.. It's rainbow.. It is the 1st time I could see the whole rainbow across the sky.. It's so so so beautiful.. Seeing the rainbow reminds me of hope.. After all there may be darkness and cloudyness due to the rain, but the rainbow brought us hope.. Beside seeing 1 rainbow, I saw 2 of them.. ya.. really miracle I could see 2 at the same time.. The other one is just very vague next to the other one.. I felt so happy and excited to see the rainbow..

You may think :' Ceh.. Just a rainbow, what so big deal?" Ya, you may be correct. But, for me it is very wonderful as I have being going through some difficulties these days, and trying to struggle to see the bright day.. And the rainbow in the sky not just shown me the bright sky but it's give me hope and strength to continue to work hard and walk forward with what I believe in.. In my religiom, rainbow is a sign of promise and hope given by GOD.. so I am very happy indeed felt gracious for seeing the 2 rainbows! Oh ya.. I am a Christian (in case u wonder..)

No comments: