Oh..it has been so long since the last time I wrote in here..
Ya.. life getting busier and busier.. non-stop 'burning midnite oil'.. why? coz always lazy and wait till last minute lor.. At last.. at last.. today finally handed up my last 2 assignment.. yipee.. merdeka from assignment.. BUT... masih dijajah oleh FINAL EXAM!!! :(
Days passed by so fast without realizing soon we are approaching to year end liao.. So fast.. Plans set early the year, how many has succeeded? Erm.. So far as I know.. Not any yet.. sad hor..
Oh.. Actually I quite enjoy my semester in a way and don't like it in another way.. It's fun coz I got a good lecturer.. She is a Sporting person, doen't make the class boring although the subject is boring.. And she likes to tell us her 'small stories' happen in her daily life.. Each time, she will fill with joy although the things she mentioned is not so good.. She took things quite positive.. Ya.. should learn from her.. And, She is a christian too.. Haha.. Get to know more interesting story from her, I think GOD has work things through her to let me see.. After all things are not that bad in life...
Erm.. tot a lot for a few days.. although busy for assign but still have blank space for my brain to think nonsence..haha.. Erm.. kind of sure what kind of life I want.. Always said that, but sometime do got lost..
I suddenly realize actually I enjoyed being alone.. Alone in a sense that I don't need any boyfriend at the moment.. Felt that alone is quite nice.. ya. GOT FREEDOM!!! that's what I want most now.. haha.. But if there's someone for me.. maybe I'll just take it.. haha.. is free mar..
haha.. :P
Next, is worries..worried my final exam coming.. haven't started to revise a single thing.. sigh.. Aiming for 1st class.. seems like this aim is hard to achieve.. now is so so so far from me.. even moving further away lor.. Aiming first class not to boast myself but to ensure I could find a job I like.. In my tot, if I do well in my degree course, I might be able to demand for better conditions..haha..
Just finished all my assignment today.. Sigh.. abit worried coz found out from my friend that they answer differently.. sigh.. last minute work is like tat lor.. end up giving the wrong answer.. sure, my lecturer very dissapointed liao.. I my self oso dissapointed already.. Me so bad, lazy.. that's why end up to be like that..
Oh..ya holiday approaching soon.. so nice and good... Must plan well for this time.. If not wasted.. But must start to do my research on my dissertation (thesis).. Long process and tough too.. Wish me all the best lor..
See? that's the consequences for not writing blog for such a long time.. ow felt like dumbing everything in my mind in this blog.. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment