Friday, November 05, 2004

Anger -> Disappoinment -> S@d

U know how's the feeling of from anger goes to disappointment and lastly sad feel? It's bad.. If you are at the stage of S@D, you have given up.. But u just filled with sadness.. and don't understand why..

That's what happen to me... Recently I have this kind of feeling.. Why... All because of one person lor..

He went to UK for so so so long and I have never received a single email from him.. I already had emailed him for 2 -3 times, all no reply.. and I did thought that he might be busy.. But.. now I doubt it!

Why so? Recently I got to know his MSN address.. So, sure I have added him lar.. Then, a few times saw him online.. I intended to say a hi.. but at last didn't.. And I realize that he always put his status 'online' and later awhile when I was online, it turn to be 'away' or 'busy'... Got once, he just got online, my MSN alerted me... Then, awhile is 'offline'.. I thought again it might be disruption of connection coz it happen to my other friend.. But, later I realized that there's a 'appeared offline' status in MSN.. and.. I go try to put that status.. true enough I 'appeared to be offline' but I am still online! So so dissapointed... Am I a monster that can't even say a 'hi'?

Oh.. did I show some sign to him that we can't be friends? I know I did wrongly when he asked to take pic together, and I didn't.. does that mean anythg? I don't know.. If so, can I turn back and take that pic? No!

I read and tried a 'test'.. those kind of test which always published on newspaper or magazine.. the test result was I always have accidently rejected people who admire me.. really? so does that mean that's what is happening now?

Sigh.. can't do much.. But, dissapointed lor.. Such a friend he is! :(

No comments: