Sunday, November 07, 2004

My GrandMa..

My grandma.. I miss her a lot..

My grandma is a very nice person.. I still remember those days which I stayed with her.. Oh.. those was the days.. It was wonderful.. I still remember I went to stayed with my aunt when I was standard 2, of course my grandma was there too.. U might wonder why I don't stay with my family? I do also wonder why I stayed with my aunt then? Maybe at that time, I was the only one schooling and my aunt has a car, she fetched me to school every morning.. haha.. Don't know why I am just a girl can suit myself in new environment very fast.. and quite independent..So, I enjoyed my days in my aunt house..

Oh ya.. about my grandma.. She passed away when I was standard 4.. And I still remember she can't make it to shift to new house which my aunt has bought.. And I still remember the week when she passed away, was just 1 week before my birthday.. I was so so sad.. I can say I witnessed her death.. She was so so sicked.. and she was sent home by ambulance and she passed away while she was transfered from the ambulance to the house, and she was not put for oksigen.. Perhaps, was that reason, she could not breath and got very difficult.. Later, she was announced to be dead... I was so so shocked and couldn't believe it.. I was so sad and cried.. She was brought back to my mum's hometown coz all my uncle was there.. The funeral was done there but we did have a small one in KL coz my grandma has some church friends..

Ya.. I always accompanied my grandma to church.. I will always sit beside her with the Bible and I was happily flipping to the pages as the pastor preeches.. I miss those days..

Besides that, I still remember the days I had school holiday, I'll stay at my aunt house.. My grandma will have to cook for lunch.. I still remember her steamfish with a lot of sesame oil.. Very nice! I still remember I said to her to make her happy I'll buy her ' KAI XING GUO', a kind of nut.. and told if she eat it, she'll be happy.. She did believe it - I think..

Further to that, I still remember we use to sit taxi to my mum place and later in the evening, my aunt will come and pick us up.. actually my aunt place is just near by my mum's place.. by due to her old age, we took cab.. I still remember is was so cheap to get a cab those days.. It only cost RM1.50 those days..

I still remember also I always wake up early in Saturday morning and accompanied my grandma to visit the clinic in KL.. My aunt will fetch us there and I will go with my grandma.. I'll wait for her in the clinic, collect the medicine for her and go home together...

I still remember, I too always accompanied her in the evening every saturday sometimes morning to visit to the 'Tabib Cina' for 'akupuntur'.. I'll wait till she finished and sometimes peep in to see how she is doing..

U know.. she really wanted to go to the new house.. She prepared a new clothes and wash her hair (those days, my grandma seldom wash hair coz she is old and quite troublesome).. I boiled the hot water for her to wash her hair everytime too.. Now, I don;t have such opportunity...I miss her a lot.. Sometimes when I am very very sad, I'll think of her.. When my mum scolded me badly, I'll console myself and think back that my grandma never scolded me before no matter how naughty I am..

I really miss her.. Why suddenly I put this in my blog? It is due to what I heard and seen from my friends.. They have grandma.. But each time, I heard from them is complaint of how troublesome was their grandma..
That time, I wish I could have my grandma.. I am sure I'll have a lot of fun with her.. however, she is no longer here..

I know, she is now in heaven.. I know that GOD has prepared a good place for her with no sickness and no worries.. I know GOD will sure take care of her.. I just miss her..

No comments: