Monday, November 08, 2004

My S@turd@y and beautiful Sund@y ......

Saturday... was a busy day.. coz was my mum's birthday! haha.. I made her a dinner, a very simple one.. Didn't bought her any present coz I am 'broke' for this month.. Although is just starting of the month, why I am 'broke'? It is because holidays I don't get any pocket money... Sigh..

COme back to my mum's birthday.. What I made her? Oh.. Quite interesting.. I made a cake.. It didn't turn out good.. I am dissapointed instead.. Then, baked her pizza.. 1st time making pizza, quite successful.. delicious..haha.. Then, potato salad and cabbage salad made by my sisters.. Delicious too.. Desert was suppose to be the cake.. sigh.. taste not good.. luckily there was ice-cream..hehe.

It was a busy saturday coz last minute planning.. went to 1 Utama to shop for those ingredients and came home wet.. Got quite angry with my sis who went with me, coz I blamed her for making me wet... Bad me.. Regreted for shouting at her.. Sorry sis...

Came back with all these groceries and started to cook and prepare all the food.. A happy dinner indeed.. Hope my mum will like it! Happy Birthday, dear Mummy!!!! :p

L@ter at nite, went online.. pretty tired.. tot just going to check my mail.. Saw him online.. Tot for very long time, thinking whether to say a hi to him.. Remember what I wrote last time, saying that he will put 'busy' or 'away' right after I online? That's the reason kept me thinking...Finished checking my mail.. He's still online.. so, made up my decision to say a hi.. Yes! He did reply.. We chat for a very very short while and he just appeared offline... sigh.. anyway, happy enough..haha.. :p

Oh.. My beautiful Sund@y ... What happen then? Today.. I went to church.. I learnt a lot from what the pastor had preeched in the service.. Very interesting.. I learnt that GOD has all the provision for us.. We just have to be patient.. I am just an impatient person.. Pastor preeched that we not to be desparate coz desparate make us look 'ugly'..haha.. 'ugly' in the sense of doing the wrong thing and showing all our weaknesses to the person we like.. True.. Agree.. Maybe, I am.. but not yet showing any of my weakness to the person I like.. But, I learnt not to.. by being patient.. And GOD has provided everything I need and I'll be needing in the future..

Then, later in the nite.. Guess who called me? haha.. My UK friend.. She tried calling me around 5pm.. but I was too late to pick up my handphone. I missed her call.. I was wondering the number belongs to who, but 1 thg I am sure, it's a UK call.. Later, she called back at around 7pm +, It's her.. So so happy.. We chatted for so so long, nearly for 1 hr +.. in between, there's was somethg wrong with the line, but she called back each time the line got 'disconnected'.. So happy..

Ok.. That's my days.. How about yours? Hope those who reading this, will have a happy day too.. Each day is fill with hope.. Is just depends on how u are going to handle a situation and see a situation.. If u see a bad situation as 'bad', it is bad.. But, if you see a bad situation as 'good', it will be good and u are in control of it.. This is the lesson which I have learnt and will continue to learn..

Ok.. Hope that each day for me and you is a good day!! :)

No comments: