Wednesday, May 04, 2005

~ Wonderful 21st Birthd@y ~

Huh, long time have not written on this blog... So now, want to put down my beautiful and very 21st birthday.. Although it has past and has been long time ago, the memories were still fresh in my mind, as if my birthday was just yesterday...hehe..

What happened that day...

It's a historical event in my life as it marks a wonderful starting of my new life... I was baptized on this day... It was so coincident that Easther Day falls on my birthday.. Wow, so wonderful. So I'll never forget this day...

Besides that, I have lots of surprises for this birthday... Few days before my birthday, my friends, college friends celebrated with me. They brought me to this new cafe opened near my college. We had lunch, simple one. Then, what a surprise, they brought in a cake. Guess what? The cake was not bought from any ordinary shop, neither was bought from Secret recipe. It was baked by my friends.. On top of the cake, it was decorated with cream and smash mallow.. looked interesting as the cream started to melt..hehe.. It was a LEMON cake.. Taste nice. I felt that was a bit too sweet, did not know the sweetness came from my heart or my friend just put too much sugar.. haha...

After the blowing of the candles and birthday songs, they gave me a birthday present.. Surprise again!!! Never thought of receiving this present from them. They bought me make up accessories: a blush and eye shadows.. Wow, the eye shodows have many colours, bright colours to dark colours, really like rainbow!!! haha.. Know what, one of the friend took out the eyeshadow and chose a blue one, and started 'colouring' it on my eyes.. So embarrased... making up in the cafe!!! hahahaha...

On the day of my birthday, my family and I went out for dinner for celebration. Of course, must do that coz I am the Queen of the day... We went steamboat. I was so touched. I was so touched not because of the environment neither because I am the Queen of the day. But, was touched because my whole family were all together for this dinner. Especially, my dad.. Those who know me will understand how I feel. It was wonderful... Although the shop was packed and we have to sit outside without airconds. I was so happy and warmth for the gathering..

Later at night, my friend from Australia gave me a call. We chatted for such a long time. I was so extremely happy to get her call.. We chat for hours with interesting topics...

Ah~ A wonderful day.. !!!

I was very touched and happy. I was so happy as all my family are together. And my dad was there in the church to witness my baptism as he is not a Christian. I have thought that he may not come and even celebrate my birthday.. But, it did not happened as I thought. It was so wonderful.. My heart is rejoicing the whole day..
I hope that this will be the first step to build a good father-daughter relationship in the future!


No comments: