So, as I was walking towards the balkoni of my house, my dog was lying there.. So, I thought to play a trick with her.. Oh.. the mirror was a full length mirror. So, I placed the mirror in front of my doggie.. She was shocked as she felt something standing right in front of her.. She woke up and stand in front of this tall mirror..
She stared at the mirror, making funny expressions... She didn't know it was a reflection of herself in the mirror.. She was tapping her nose, trying to 'smell' who is in the mirror?
hahaa... I was laughing all the way... Then, she found that she can't "smell" the dog.. so she tot the dog was at the back.. She went to the back of the mirror.. Nothing! She again, ran in front of the mirror.. Again, to the back.. Back and flo, many times.. I kept of laughing, watching her funny reactions...
After cleaning, I hang back the mirror into my room.. My doggie follow me through the whole process... She wonder if I kept another dog in my room.. Wahaha...
Now, my doggie... will always come into my room, go to the mirror, and start wagging her tail to the dog in the mirror..hahahaha...

I love to see her with this... hehee..
No comments:
Post a Comment