Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My First Day of Work

Boring! Is all I could describe for my work. I am working as a part time clerk for an insurance agent in D'sara Intan..

Sigh, the 3 hrs were so long. My boss (the insurance agent) took 3 hrs trying to squeeze all the instructions and information on my job, briefing me for almost 3 hrs.. Nearly to 4p.m., I was so boring till feeling to fall asleep..

My job really a lot to do. Need to photostate, calling to follow up, submiting premium payment for customers, filling up cards, sending letters and filling up forms... And I have no idea whether I could handle it or not. Tons of job waiting for me.... Further on, took back some information to read, to equip myself with insurance.. I really have no idea what really is insurance, except knowing u have to pay to get protection...haha..

After this, I know I am definitely not going to be an INSURANCE AGENT!!!! NO WAY!

No comments: