Saturday, May 14, 2005

Stroke

Know what is stroke? I only rougly know that, people who got stroke, won't be able to move certain part of their bodies, for example arms, legs, etc.. these are the minor cases.. If those with serious or mild stroke, they are paralyse.. Paralyse, u noe how serious is it.. Whole life will be spent lying on the bed...

My mum this afternoon came to me, asking :" Which day you don't have class?" Oh, gosh, she sure will grumle if I tell her that next week, most of the days are off due to lecturer posponing the classes as he had to attend meetings. So, I answered :" Next week, I have classes everyday.." What a lie I told. Sorry ya..

I was regret as soon as she told me that her 2 fingers of her right hand were numbed for several days, perhaps nearly a week.. And her arm was weak, felt no strenght to lift it up.. At that moment, I thought that will be 'old people' sickness..Who knows, she said, the neighbour told her it is a sign or sypmtoms of stroke.. Oh no.. I was so shocked and scared... I immediately said :'Choi... No such things!" And I 'commanded' her to see a doctor..
That was her intention too. That's why she asked me which day I would be free.. Now, I 100 times, 1000 times feeling regret for that stupid lie I told...

Later on, I checked the internet looking for information for stroke.. In my heart, there's seem a huge and heavy stone pressuring me.. I was so scared as I read the information.. Ya, the symptoms of stroke involve, numbness on arms, body, legs, etc.., felt weak on body parts, dizzy, always have serious headache without reasons..

Each sentence I carry on, the stone is falling deeper into my heart, putting more worriness.. I am so so sad now.. What can I do? I don't want anything to happen to my mum... She was healthy all the while.. She is not over weight neither having any illness..

God, dear Jesus, please help my mummy. Please heal her. Send away the numbness of her fingers and give strenght again on her arm...

I am very worried now... can't concentrate at all... GOD, please help!!!

No comments: