Sunday, May 08, 2005

Heartily Senses

Life is a difficult journey....

Life is full of obstacles....

But, U can try this out:


Listen with your heart instead of hearing with your ears,
See with your heart instead of seeing with your eyes,
Speak from your heart instead of speaking from your mouth,
Feel with your heart, definitely with your heart!!!


Don't believe?

It's true.

With your heart, you may see, hear, speak the most beautiful things..
The ugliest things will become beautiful if you do everything with your heart...

Have you ever heard that 'heartless' people lead a happy life??

Life is tough. No doubt. Agree.

But, I don't find it difficult to carry on. As I can see there is a COLOURFUL journey ahead of me...

Maybe, I am a person like to imagine.. Like maginations a lot.. When I am free, I'll imagine.. Some people call it day dreaming.. But I just like it..

Well, having 'heartily senses' makes me a happy person. As I became someone reasonable, someone that is caring and concern for other people.

Why not, you try it out?
You'll find the colours of your life!

No comments: