Monday, May 09, 2005

What C@n I do ??? GOD, please Help me~

Oh dear.. Seeing my classmate, hearing them saying about the assignment which was just handed up last week, really makes me scared and worried...

Hearing them said handed up 40 over pages, hearing them said handed up nearly a book of appendixes... All these all I don't have lel....

I just done about 30 pages, just put in all the tables and graphs as appendixes.. Others info which I found elsewhere, I din't put it in wor... So how lel?

The more they say, the more I got scared.. Furthermore, I handed up late.. If penalized how??? how???

God.. please help me...!!! Only, you can help me~ I can't face tomorrow already.. What is the lecturer going to say in class tomorrow??? Is he going to announced that he would penalized those who handed up after 12 pm?? Oh.. NO! NO!

God, please help me~ !

Oh.. What can I do???

GOD! The only one whom I can cried out to! Please help me! Promise won't make the same mistake again!!

Day of worries...

No comments: