
Nearly forgotten this week was the 2nd week of May, thinking next week will only be Mother's Day... haha.. Tiada hati perut... Actually has planned to cook for my mum and inviting my 2 aunts over. However, due to the 'misread' of the weeks, didn't make it.. But, already plan to have a belated Mother's Day celebration next week... Sorry Mum...
Although we didn't have a dinner for mum, but I bought her flowers, Carnations! Tell you secretly, it costed me RM 10.. wow, just for 2 stalks.. hehe.. But buying it for mum, worth the spending.. I thk my mum has spent more than this amount on us...
When we gave her the flowers, she was so so so HAPPY! Ya, all mothers sure are happy to receive something from their children.. Wishing her a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY as she received the flowers from my hand.. She was asking how much it cost, coz she knows was expensive.. But, I laughed and said 'Secret!' hehe.. no review!
Mummy, I know I have been 'rebellious' in your eyes over the years, but I just wanted to live my style of my life... I just need your understanding! Thanks, for supporting me all the way for doing things in the way I want.. I just want to say 'Thank you, Mummy!'
And lots of love for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment