Oh.. I can feel the excitement of shopping and trying to make myself as pretty as possible!!
Two days ago, my lecturer have spoken to us concerning about the presentation that we are suppose to have in the coming weeks. He wants a very 'professional' presentation, as if you are presenting to sell your idea to potential customers. Since I am in Finance, I suppose is presenting to invite investment..
Wow, he really has lists of requirements for all of us to meet.. Both for guys and girls.. As he was speaking to us, the pages of the lists were one by one flip by him till the end of the page... Wow, we was so so shocked and for all the requirements that he had set for us..
For the guys, they are suppose to have their 3P suit or 2P suit on.. Erm..what's that? is formal dress code, with collar shirt, and kot for 2P suit, while 3P suit, they wear an addtional vest... Somemore, guys should have shoes with heel.. So particular..
Girls worse... More for us to fulfill.. We must have 3 inches high heel shoes, stoking, shirt, kot and also make up.. Must make up nice nice one.. not simple make up. Have you seen those lady with their thick thick make up? That's what he wanted.. Further on, we must have earings too.. Compulsory. Don't have, deduct marks.. Wow.. can't imagine myself in this dress code? Cool.. Corporate lady look.. wahaha...
Went shopping yesterday.. Actually window shopping.. A girl which don't know anything about make up now, got to pick up.. Went to Sasa in pyramid.. Looking at all the cosmetics.. Don't know where to begin. What do I need? Foundation, eyes liner..etc... But which one? What colour is good, which brand better? all these unanswered questions flowing through my mind as I walked around the exhibition racks.. Luckily, the promoter gave me some help, some advice.. Wow, just foundation itself, it can cost me RM70.. wow.. Sadly, my wallet was too 'skinny' on that day.. Got a liquid foundation which costed me RM30.. Think about the others stuffs which I should get... How much it will come up?
Ya.. shop for a kot now. Looking around, all cost up to RM200, minimum..Phew, found a place cheaper... Parkson.. Still ok. I thk should be affordable.. try and try putting on each design of the kots available there.. showing some post in the mirror.. I looked so 'big' in the kot.. the kot is so big for such a short n plum girl..haha..
Didn't bought any.. coz objective was window shopping and survey..
The excitement is already in me!!! Ready to transform myself now to a beautiful butterfly.. I thk many lessons to take.. first lesson is to learn to put on a nice make up.. Need help! Who can help me? Got any tips to make me pretty... Looking forward to..
"Pretty woman, walking down the street... pretty woman..." remember this song? Haha.. Wait to see my pretty face lar..haha.. Hopefully...
No comments:
Post a Comment