Saturday, May 07, 2005

Learnt My Lesson...

Today was a terrible, terrible day...

Assignment due date and was rushing for the whole night till this morning... And the stupid printer was not cooperating with me.. Finished the assignment in time, but didn't hand up on time...

Suppose to got it hand up by 12 pm, know what? I was late for 30 minutes, trying to catch a cab to the college. My heart nearly dropped out as I walked on the street, no cab was found! What a wonder in life, no cab when I need one? The street was so quite... Hey, this nearly 12 noon, and the road was so empty? What happen? Lost, lost in the sense don't know what happened....

The whole situation was so weird, it made me so scared.. Furthermore, 12 noon, the weather was cloudy as if was just morning.. Everything just out of my control...

Manage to get a cab, but was 12.15 noon... I was so worried, nearly cried out.. Don't know what will happen..

The cab driver as if he knew my 'worrysome', drove extremely fast..I think nearly 100km/h on the highway... Phew, reached in 15 minutes, but still late.

Handed up to the office. The girl just asked me to put on her table... I saw through the glass wall of my lecturer's room, he was not there. But could see 2 stacks of assignments piling up on his table... Will the girl tell the lecturer I was late? My classmate came in too at that time. I went off as he stepped into the office. Later, he caught up with me... Asking me will the lecturer penalized him? I say I don't know.. I wish no, because I was late too... And, he told me that he overheard the girl mentioning the time.. Oh! Is she really putting down the time I handed up the assignment? Am I going to be penalized and have my 20 % gone????????? Worried...

Sms a friend, telling him all my worries... I was so tired as I couldn't even thk what was I typing... Just know, this time, I've learnt my lesson... Should have got it print earlier.... This time, I want to scold myself : Stupid and Stupid!!!

Sigh.. I think today I not just brought myself to worries and trouble, I did disturbed my friend. Coz I called her and asked she could give me a lift to college.. I didn't know I did that.. How could I did that? I think was my desparateness and nervousness did that... But, just want to apologized for giving her a 'shocked' call...haha..

Indeed, a terrible day.. I know, my friends and sister told me:" Don't worry, the lecturer would be kind." But it still didn't stop me from worrying... Coz I know this time is my fault!

Sigh.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry, everything will b alright. cheer up, gal!