On 29th nov, I was called into director room. Director asked alot questions, scared me... telling me wanna transfer me to another dept... :(
so worried.. later handed me an envelope.. keep urging me open n c... inside is a letter to retain me...
i asked why me? he said was discussed with my bos etc... sudden, i was speechless due to don't know how to response.. it came so sudden..
After coming out frm director's room, I waited for chances to talk to him.. but didnt had the opportunity..
So I reached home, struggled awhile whether to call him. And finally took up the courage n dial his no. Told him.. quiet frm his end, frm the other end of the phone, just hear him...
"ummm.. and then.. and then.." then laugh..
"belanja makan, when belanja?"
" want belanja makan or not?" hahaha
hang up the phone... and felt tat I was so bad.. all the while take him not understand, but he did a little thg at the back..
on 30th, worked late. car was parked at B3.. requested him to accompany me to car park.. also.. again.. ask by him "when belanja makan?" hehe
I asked him back chasing him at the back down the stairs "wat u want to eat?"
hearing him walking the stairs " let me think first.."
felt sweet & warmt.. thanks to him..
And thanks to God for opening my eyes & mind
I hope he will also come to know my God one day...
God, pls always protect this Good Man of mine..
No comments:
Post a Comment