miss him.
why he is hot & cold? what he intend to do? play with my feelings?
proof that he is loved by alot ppl?
dating? then pls tell the whole world pls!! especially to me
then why don't let me go?
Let me go.... Don't keep me
Lord, why am i getting imbalance...
Lord I suppose do more meaningful thgs rite? So sorry... I m just so useless.
My prayer:
Dear Lord, I should do more meaningful stuff. Should pray for my dear fren Hian Kwang. Lord, please put ur healing hands on him. Let him recover soon.
Dear Lord, as well pls let Sam (my aunt's doggie) get well soon, and fast recovery frm the surgery.
Dear Lord, please give me strength & courage.
Dear Lord, please bless ppl like my aunt, my mum, my dad, my both sis, my bos wic is him, my frens.
Dear Lord, thank you for wonderful days & also tough times so I can be stronger.
Dear Lord, Thank you for ur uncountible blessings upon me.
Dear Lord, thank you thank you.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment