Reading through my blog, found i did make a 2010 resolution. wow, i almost forgot... Let's see how's my progress...
Taken on 16 Feb 2010...
===============================================================================================================
1. to be more patience : I think I did a little improved... but still not there yet. Need work harder!
2. Become back the wai san used to be - patience, considerate, caring : NOPE...still not there :( But, got better
3. smile more : Someone told me I'm happier tis yr.. did I smile more? I thk so...
4. be happier : same as no. 3
5. travel to HK and 1 more place : NOT DONE!!! Try again!
6. be considerate, caring : hehe, repetitive again.. I thk I do, but i did more bad thgs, complaint also...
7. believe in GOD, he over charge everythg : :( very sorry to God, I always forget to pray. But I do believe him!! need improve more...
8. believe with own heart, be confidence : yes, managed to, need more courage & guidance
9. find back self value : LOST!!! still.... gain a little, lost it halfway :(
10. be open minded, be positive. : yes, done it!! :D
11. spend more time for myself : I did, off work earlier!!! OT lesser.. haha.. but still alot. But did alot thgs for myself this yr!! Not bad :D
12. read more : Yes!! I finished 1 book frm Him (The Blind Side), Eat Pray Love.. yay, let see if I can do it another book this yr :)
13. go more places : errr... did, manage drive alone to cheras, wangsa maju....
14. do what is right, keep away from wrong : still did some wrong stuffs :( but did also some good ones :)
15. talk less, complaint no more : NO... FAIL!!! Still complaint alot.. BAD
16. work harder : yes, I thk so :)
17. eat less, exercise more, go to gym more : NOPE!!! Eat more n more, gym no more :( Especially after redang
18. think of him lesser, slowly to no more : Yes, I did!!! but imbalance sometimes :S
19. a new car/ house : Bought a NEW CAR!! YAY!! 1st Aug 2010!!
20. save more $$ : Errr.. NOT REALLY :( But have some savings :)
Wish me luck
================================================================================================================
: - my comment checked, if I have achieved.
Looks like not bad..but also need work harder..Let count as at now, what's my achievement??
10 or 20!! wow.. not bad.. 50%.... yay!!
Long to go!!
Let's do another one at 31st dec 2010 again :)
Good Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment