Sunday, December 12, 2010

受宠若惊

I am caught in shock...
yesterday was fetching a guy colleague home.. I just told him i not feeling well so leaving soon. he wanted to take a ride.

Once i come out from the wash room, he was standing at the lift. Spoke to me:
"are you ok?"
then took his hand jz put on my forehead.
"no fever ah..."
i was caught in deep surprise and shock, paused for a moment to response.
"err.. nothg la, jz feeling dizzy"

Lift arrived and we walked in.
"I've history of Low Blood Pressure, so easy feel dizzy.."

I really don know wat to say. Hope I did not thk too much. Just a surprise.

I thk I hope the most is another person who will do this to me, concern n care for me.
But, he will not.
Text him, but he no reply.
Hate that he don't reply.


No comments: