What am I thinking? Is my feeling right? or are they wrong?
I read astrology..
Yesterday (20/09/09), it say:
Sunday, September 20
The groundwork you have been laying in the love department is finally starting to pay off. You must still remain patient, though, and let the situation progress naturally. Try not to rush things.
Today (21/09/09), it say:
Monday, September 21
Patience is not your strong suit right now, but all these mind games are starting to get to you. You may have strong feelings for someone, but that does not mean they can toy with your emotions. Make your feelings known
So? Am to be patience or make the feelings known? I dont know...
Confused...
One of my friend say, I m very obvious already about my feelings... Then what I shall do already?
Today, he was not online. I worry..worry is he dating.. then start all the negative tots..
I kept tell myself, lws, u cant be like tis...U gotta be positive. He aint everythg, k?
sigh... cheer up *^^*
No comments:
Post a Comment