12.12 noon
Wondering what is he doing now? Out? Sleeping?
I also dont know why I like him? People say he is egoistic, careless... but deep down my heart, know that he is someone good...
I was jealous that when I see him close with other girls.. and wonder is he serious with the words he spoke to the girl..
Saw him on phone, talking softly, then will thk... hmm.. new girlfren? or girlfren on the phone..
When he is not around, I'll thk about him..
When he is hanging out wit that gang of colleagues, I felt sour & jealous..
When he is down/ sad/ sick, I felt worry...
When he is busy, I hope I can lend a helping hand..
When during weekends, I wonder who he spent with?
When I doesn't see him online (msn), I wonder where's he is now?
When he success, when he get promoted, I felt extremely happy..
Does he know, he took my heart away?
It's a Sunday.. And I'm now wondering where is he? Missing him...
No comments:
Post a Comment