I dont know wat happen to him.. But I know somethg is going on with him..
Just he doesn't want to tell... I did asked him.. he told me he's alright, alot stuffs on goin, but he still can tahan.. ask me not to worry..
Is it work? or it is personal?
I wonder if he is having a fight with his girl? or He's trying cooling down thgs between him and his girl...
Very weird thg happen.. his girl was in office, but off the IM whole morning after he came in for work... the only on back once he left.. Did he try talking to her?
I do felt sour.. but, what's happening? I do felt sour if he still like his girl.. but i dont wish to see him sad/ down...
he put a very down/ sad msg on his msn.. - slow dancing in a burning room..
I read the song meaning.. it mean, a relationship which didnt went well and the person was trying to save it.. but it's just didnt work out.. and is kinda sad... and he's suffering in pain..
now this, does he meant his very first relationship or the current??
Dear Lord... ws felt sour, but feel sad to see him sad.. dont know how to cheer him..
and ws felt actually ws is nothg to him.. and in certain extend, can be invisible...
shud I just ignore him and mayb I'll get well soon??
Now, I am just thinking how could I can cheer him up - stupid rite?
Dear Lord... ws felt vry complicated...
No comments:
Post a Comment