Aries - Love story/ horoscope
Friday, September 11
No matter what happens, don't give up. You may start feeling as though the path you have taken is a dead end, but all is not lost. The feelings you have for someone may soon be reciprocated.
*reciprocated - in return. (ha.. hope so)
***************************************************************************************
Today is a stress day. Maybe I am just tension. Headache whole day, no appetide + gastric...
And I saw him not in a good mood...
After work, decided go for a simple dinner & walk walk here n there @ pavilion.
Surprisingly met him & his friends..
Didnt met him to face to face, but saw my colleague whom was with him
I asked if he is ok, why he look so not good mood...
The colleague answered that he is sick..
After i hear, I felt so worried... hmm.. he is sick..
When I gotten to sit down @ the restaurant, after order, I took out the phone.
Thought for awhile, finally decided to text him to c if he is ok.
He just replied said, he has no energy to walk over n say hi. sorry.
hmm.. i thought he didnt see me, so, i felt nothg. But am just worry if he is ok. Sick terribly.
sigh. hope he is ok.
I after dinner, was thinking not sure, if he is bk. But jam everywhere, I can't reach home fast.
After online, can't see him online, felt disappointed.
Hope he is alrite. Is ok, please sleep well.
Lord, please protect him and make him get well soon.
To him: Please take care ...
No comments:
Post a Comment