Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rainbow after the Rain ~Clear Sky~

It's all over! The raining season is over!!!!

Oh, what I meant was the period where I was so depressed was over!!!! I am again the Happy San~

Thank God, is His word to me, which woke me up, and open my eyes to see there are numerous, uncoutable wonderful and beautiful things around me!!!

I can still remember Pastor telling us, "I can do all things through HIS strength! "

Wow! this verse is so powerful, it has given so much strength to overcome all the problems!!! And now, the Happy San is back again!

The rainbow is there too! I always forget that, there will be rainbow after the rain, and the sky will always be clear after the rain... Now, I know nothing is impossible for God, as he has promise us with many blessing, uncountable blessings!!!!

Thank you, GOD!!

No comments: