13th June 2005
*Disappointment*
Result released~ Very scary.. A very disappointed day.. Disappoint with my results.. Myself.. I did BADLY~ Oh no.. I got a C1.. How can it be? It's my fault.. No mood.. Down, down, down... How am I going to face my parents? Further to that, tomorrow is my presentation.. A very scary thing again..
14th June 2005
*Excitement* & *Disappointment*
Excitement : Yeah, did quite OK for the presentation. :) Lecturer didn't 'shoot' tough tough Questions to me.. He only asked me 3 Questions and I managed to answer all! Thank GOD!
Excitement : Yeah~ Shopping mood. To get my top for my Intiball.. So happy~
Excitement : IPP called me! Yipee! Is a Financial Planning Company. They told me I am short listed for interview..haha.. I don't quite wan to join the company.. But, I proved that I am still a person that some company wanted..hehe.. :p
Disappointment : TSS say the one I chosen for my top too 'party' type.. Sigh... She kept on bringing me here and there to search.. I know she is frustrate too.. Me too~ I just wanna keep it simple... End up simply buy a pair of shoes and also the my first choice top... Still got lot to shop.. Bag? Accessories? OUT of BUDGET~ Mood all the way down again~
15th June 2005
*No Excitement Neither Disappointment*
Tired day. Just all I can describe.
16th June 2005
*Excitement*
As time draw nearer, I can already feel the excitement of the approaching of INTIBALL.. Went to search for accesories after my class.. Yes! Manage to find something nice and yet not too pricy.. At this moment.. I count and count, there's still lot more I need to spend... Sigh.. Money again! Anyone to sponsor me ??? :p
*Excitement* : Very nice to have it
*Disappointment* : Nothing I can do about it.. Sigh.. Ganbade! Wai San~
No comments:
Post a Comment