Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Hate to be Like THIS!!!!!!~

I hate to be like this!~ I hate to be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I have to be so good to everyone but none even appreciate?????

I am so hurt but I always just keep it to myself.. Pretending I am fine in front of all these people... Why don't they just open their eyes, open wide enough to see into my heart which is bleeding..

I want to open my mouth and yell, scream and shout at these people! But, at the end I didn't do it! Why didn't I do it? I should have done that!

Friends? Expectation from friends.. Sometimes I just need a little time from her. While I am ready to be at her side anytime, anywhere, why not her? I am tired of taking care of each of their interest and welfare! Why not they try do something for me! I do have expectation, you know? .. End up? Dissappointment...

Family? Trying to be a good sister and a good daugther. Never even say a little of my sadness of difficulties I face all days to them.. Trying to fulfill all requirements to be a good daugther! I need a break! Please~ Why not the parents try to put themselves in their children's shoes and think for them?

Suddenly, I realise myself sailing in the sea, just myself.. No one. No one to reach out... No one..

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Yea, Neoleo's right. We love u and care for u. Really. Just feel free to call us or email us if u need to talk. God loves u too =)God bless ^--^