Sunday, June 19, 2005

* Attention~

Attention~

I suddenly felt recently I wanted attention so much... I wonder why I feel so.. Or why I acted like that...

Sigh, I wonder how long have I not talked to TSS... Does she know what is happening to me..? Does she know that there was changes in my life? Sometimes I just wanted to talk to her for awhile.. But sadly, she is always a busy person.. If not, throughout the conversation is all about her.. Sigh.. I do feel sad... I do wonder comparing to others friends, I whom she has known for many years, where's my stand when she want to rate all her friends? Sad...

Attention.. Maybe I have long not reviewing my thoughts, therefore I need some attention from someone.. Just anyone..

I don't know why I need the attention...?? Yes, there was awhile where I do have a lot of attention from my fellow juniors in school.. Then, I have long bid good bye to 'attention' when I was in college.. I do enjoy the feel of not notice by anyone.. But, why now I feel I want attention??? is it I felt lonely? Not surrounded with friends anymore...??

I thought I have discovered the most precious meaning in life.. It was to 'serve ' others... I was a very happy person then doing so, lending out my ears and hands whenever someone needs it.. Why suddenly I have forgotten the happiness of doing so?

Why? Don't know... Maybe is time to think...

No comments: