Monday, August 23, 2004

Nearly got Bitten by a Dog in Malacca..haha..

U know? I am a person that like animals a lot..

So, this time is really..nearly got bitten by a dog..and quite embarrasing too..haha..

I went to Malacca for a trip with my college friends last Thursday and Friday. So, on the Thursday evening, our 'tour guide' brought us to a shop to buy some traditional 'food' back to Kuala Lumpur as requested by my other friends..

So, we arrived at this shop. The owner of the shop has a dog..quite cute..white curly fur, small size.. And he keep on watching us from the fence.. So, I was attracted by 'him'..haha..

Later, my friend requested for the wash room, so I followed her. Then, the dog is just chained near the wash room.. The owner then spoke to us : No worries, he won't bite but like pretty girls.."

Haha..then know what I did..?So I when to touch him..actually just trying to..but he became so fierce and wanted to bite me..Oh..so embarrasing..shows what? I am not a pretty girl and he doesn't like me..

So, all my friends laughing at me..Ya..I wish I can 'gali' a hole and jumped in at the moment..

So, my advise do not simply touch any dogs that you do not know..just in case you are not 'his' cup of tea..haha..

No comments: