Oh..Love..Love..Love..
Every girl dream of a perfect love...Do you guys too? Most of the girls are waiting for their 'white horse prince' to appear in their lives.. So do I.. But when, where, and how? ahaha.. Is there a formula like mathematics or any science experiments to arrive to the answer?
If there is, surely it would be great...
Love.. is very precious..I think.. My white horse prince..he need not be very good looking..he need not be a rich person, he need not be very very extremely smart (coz in my eyes he is a perfect one)..haha..The most important is he MUST be gentleman, caring and kind and of course good to me...hehe.. Is it hard to find someone like this? True, it is... Or my requirements are too hard to achieve...I don't know...sigh..
If you met someone you really like, please go for it..That's what most people will tell you so.. But is there the courage for a girl to do so? I presume no, at least I am not at this moment..Or because I do not have this courage, I have missed many chances, as they passes by me..
Ya..there was someone in my life that I have missed..Haha..not really my life yet.. There was a guy who was so good to me.. And I didn't realize it..When I did, it was too late..he has already gone with someone..haha..In this case, I am 'slow', real 'slow'..see the problem? He didn't tell me..haha..Now, I am blaming and complaining..haha..
Now, I am waiting..waiting someone to appear in my life..and I don't know how long it would take..And if I really found one, I am not so sure do I have the courage to tell him..Do I? I don't know..or maybe he isn't the one yet?
Can I say I do have a target now? Ya..can say so..But I do not have the courage to tell the person..And he will soon not around here..Sigh..Maybe he didn't even notice my existence or presence..haha..anyway..I would want to send all my best wishes to him, wish him 'all the best in his undertakings' . Kolot? ya..haha..but what to do..?
Ok lar..wish all the couples to be happily and together forever..and those who still seeking their 'love', will find one soon..
1 comment:
wai san go! wai san go! go for the one u really like...
Post a Comment