Wow, time passes by like speed of light...
So fast, it is soon be end of the month of August 2004... And very soon, some of my friends will be leaving to U.K. for their level 3 studies... Of course, I will be still around in Malaysia..
These friends of mine will soon be leaving on the 17th of September.. Pretty soon.. Really will miss them.. have been with them for so long...already for 2 years plus... and now they are leaving me behind..sigh...
Besides my these college friends leaving to overseas..there are 2 more my best friends will soon be leaving for their studies too.. Really gonna miss these 2 friends of mine..wonder whoelse will be free chatting with me on the phone, walking with me in the shopping complex, doing window shoppings, visiting each others home, celebrating each other birthdays..etc..wonder next time I'll be doing all these stuffs by myself. Sigh...
Seeing everyone 'flying' away.. I wish I could too.. I am sure I will miss a lot o fun without having them with me.. They have brought me laughter and comfort whenever we were together... I wonder after they left for studies, would I be able to find these laughters and comforts when I need them..??
Although they aren't goin for long, just 1 or 2 years..but these 1 or 2 years can be pretty long especially if you are feeling empty and lonely... Ya..I am a person who forever need friends to be around me.. So, how if they are gone? especially my 2 very best friends who have always attended to me when I was down and sad.. I really wonder who can I go to when I need someone..haha.. Gotta be independent..independent of living without my friends around..
Anyway, I am glad as they can further their studies in oveseas. It would be a great opportunity for someone to gain experience and learn as much as they can from others (overseas). Here, I would like to wish all my friends:
ALL THE BEST IN ALL YOUR UNDERTAKINGS!!!
Lastly, my dear friends, FORGET ME NOT! Do send me simple emails as you guys are free..
Gonna miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment