Monday, March 15, 2010

Want you to be there alwayz

Last thurs (11/03), met him @ gym.. suddenly he was mentioning somethg not my bos already...
I so worried, but continue my gym w/o further asking..

Next day, i text him and ask.... he juz gave a simple reply.. can't say. no worry
I texted him back :

"Haha okok, shall no worry for my bos, coz he is big, smart n bravo. haha.. Shall wait for da time of reveal.. Juz abit :( .. no worry... ganbatte!"

----no reply frm him----

But today, a sudden he IM me, welcoming me back frm work...
the mentioning tat he assured me he is not goin off unless they dont want him... then ended with the new bos may not want him.. juz info.. haha...

I felt so so sad reading the IM... I dont wish not to see him anymore.. I really want the best thg tat can goes for him..

I replied his IM : " oki oki, i'll keep to myself.. but why he/ she don want u wor... mayb i don know how tis politics is played.. hmmm, i'll make da wish for u on my day.. :) "

----no reply frm him----

really wish he could catch my heart... but my main concern is still he to be there, successful, happy, joyful!

:'(

No comments: