Tuesday, March 23, 2010

22/03/2010 diary

Lately why he seems so cold to me?
He don't ask abt me, even my msn msg seems down.
My fb no longer has his comment yet I cud c his comment all over at other ppl'sm
Really that I nvr even cross his mind?
Or I had really mean nothg at all already?

Wat happen?
Isn't it I have told myself forget it?
Why I still feeling so down?

Lord, pls help me.
I even hv a sudden dun wanna hv dinner wit him anymore.
But I also at the same time wish to c him..
I even hope I don b too cool also. Hahahaha
If really not meant to be, I dreamt abt him holding me.
Also dreamt him denying me. :(
Sad. I juz felt confused n miserable.
Perhaps all also my fault for letting my heart fallen for him..

Dear Lord, pls help me. Can I hv a wonderful day wit him?

No comments: