I miss the feeling of yesterday..
the feeling of enjoying da dinner with him.. nvr felt so no boundaries, I hv put down worrying his perception on me.. haha.. so free n relax
Happy happy to get his pressie, as was not expected.. (felt bad that had misund him for not remembering me)
Enjoyed the ride he sent me home.. Not sure how he felt.. coz he seems cool... or is the normal act he used to hv sending gals home.. he had sent so many of them.. hahaha
but i do miss the feeling of talking, laughing, "beating" him in the car.. miss the sudden brake, and we moving forward.. haha, me thinking my hands could stop him.. haha..
missed talking with him in the car.. wish it could be more... like to sit in his car, felt very secured when he drives.. love to sit next to him...
I miss the feeling of yesterday... Yesterday once more.... pls..
I miss him.. miss..
Lord, TQ! it must hv been u.. Thanks for the favour
No comments:
Post a Comment