Saturday, April 09, 2011

Very sad

Hey there... I feel very sad... he is busy.. no time for me.. on the other hand, I am very stress and can't fit into the new place... feel sophiscated. I really miss him as a good boss.. I wish I could tell him more talk to him more... heart is really sorrow.... i wish to cry again yesterday cried sadly... today i feel like crying again :( I saw his FB a gal ajak him movie somemore... wah, looks like he is so so popular.. everyone just wanna go out wit him... I feel so sad.. Now we get closer, I jst so worry it will just gone d... I like to quietly stay around his side... but now is so far from him d... :( dEAR Lord..... I really miss him alot... I thk I really like him alot.. how ?

No comments: