He fell sick d...
I was very busy... hardly see him these days.. felt I've not spoke to him since ages....
I m feeling very down, miss him though..
today met him @ lift during lunch hr.. I m always in a messed up situation.. I was suppose to get out at Ground floor but when lift stops at U1...i just got out without realising... Don't know what is running in my mind...
Saw him very moody, not just expression though.. Thought of speaking to him after back frm meeting. Rush n rush, when reach carpark, saw his car gone, slights of disappointment swipe through my heart...
Apparently, he fell sick already.. went home early... I after work about 8pm, dropped him a sms just asking him to take care n take a good rest.. Didnt expect him to reply though thinking he might be sleeping... but how much the heart wanted he does reply.. he did but was so simple : "ok will do"... my heart also felt down as I don't hv much response frm him...
Seeing him actively @ facebook, then he shd be fine.
Dreamt him few days back.. LOL... the dream, can't remember did I kissed him? or he did? hahaha...
I think I'm crazy thinking of him.. I just wanna be as cold as possible.. As I also facing alot problem in my work.. I do feel so down, I just want to keep quiet... very quiet...
Felt telling the new bos of mine, pls leave me alone & let me quietly do my work... I m feeling very stress....
I am just feeling so down.. I do wish he can speak to me though...
Sob sob...
No comments:
Post a Comment