Oh.. didn't realise I have not blogged for more than 1 year..
Unbelievable...
A blink (hehehe.. translate to chinese)...
Year 2007 just past.. And now already February of 2008..
Wat had happened in year 2007, san?
hmmm.. was a super busy year.. And i couldn't recall a thg..
Means wat? No remarkable thgs I done.???
Maybe there is, but it was not marked down..
Memory is full.. No able to keep it?
No no no.. I thk perhaps I selectively chose not to mark it down..
Year 2007, I lost a lot of thgs.. and also gained..
How to weigh which is more or less? Can't weigh.. coz it is not measurable..
Regrets? Nope.. Just wish I could done better..
But.. Thgs were not within my control.. I slowly became "lone ranger"... became selective social ..
Nah.. It was past tense.. And should look forward..
Resolution for 2008?
It is still blur or should say a bit grey for me.........
But, must to have serious thought of it for me to move on......
Come back once I am done with it! hehehe
Long time no c ya, all friends!!
Wish ya a good year in 2008..
No comments:
Post a Comment