Lately being so busy, only work and work... really don't know what am I up to?
Thought a break will bring a refresh mind and soul, but it was not indeed. Wishing that to quit. Work seems to fade its passion... Life is like a mess.
Lost a friendship. But don't feel a thing, am I cold blooded or I have expected it or I have tolerate too much till I do now wish to continue? Or nothing really interests me? Did the passion lost in just my work or life?
I have don't know since when, I am more & more lazy. Used to take interest on things which happened. Now just feel want to escape? Am I such a loser that I can't take on?
Or am I
Temper became bad, felt own self ego is growing? Became non tolerate, what's wrong?
Too much to handle? Too much until I feel like running away...
Lazy to think, just repeating each day.. lazing around when no need to work.
Dear Lord.. there's something so wrong with me. Help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment