The day after gotten our letter for AIB n promotions, I've spoken to him. Did not directly told him that I like him, but have told him why I still around is because of him. And is time that I should let go, seeing he has many supporters around.. Can see the shock on his face, but he recovered fast back to normal expression.
I'll take it as this that I hv told him my feelings. It shd hv being obviuos.
Learnt to let go of him, if he really never treasures me as I am, then I thk it will be better for me to let go. It will be better for me n him.
Perhaps, ya like most guys like to say : U're not my cup of tea!
2 comments:
The day after gotten our letter for AIB n promotions, I've spoken to him.
Did not directly told him that I like him, but have told him why I still around is because of him. And is time that I should let go, seeing he has many supporters around..
Can see the shock on his face, but he recovered fast back to normal expression.
I'll take it as this that I hv told him my feelings. It shd hv being obviuos.
Learnt to let go of him, if he really never treasures me as I am, then I thk it will be better for me to let go. It will be better for me n him.
Perhaps, ya like most guys like to say : U're not my cup of tea!
Yeap, I'm not his cup of tea!
ahhaha..
28th March 2012. I realy had the most "memorable" birthday!
haha
Post a Comment