Friday, May 27, 2011

Complicated Mood

Today driving morning driving to work, a brand new hyundai sonata was right in front me, driving relatively slow....

Carplate was WVH 896... i was looking at the plate, wow, cars are being released so fast!! so fast it is WVH.... then i onli realised 896 is his ex car plate.... I can't see who is the driver, bt the driver drove till near turn off to KL central... CIMB?? seems to be... she worked there? and she now stay d'sara (all these I heard)... so, will it really she? did she saw me then? coz i was right behind...

hmm.. after i join PC, he seems so cold.. today they went out... i dont know i miss my time at endt...

Feel he will no longer bother about me.. when think about it, tears just rolling in the eyes...

Late last year n early this year, we get closer, chat abit, talk became easier.... I tot the gap of us will close and distance can get abit nearer....
When things just tot will be better... I need to leave him...

Now the Gap/ distance started to grow.. I so miss him, and no longer we chat... no longer we dinner...

Rolling tears, sobbing heart... my close friend is leaving, tis journey is gonna be more difficult to walk on...

:(

No comments: