Today, for once I stand so closed to him... actually was teaching him how to txt in chinese...
thought I'll have a fast heart beat standing closed to him... but it seems so calm n cool...
i didn't purposely stand closed to him, just the reflection of his hp, I can't see the image... so i have to stick close...
Is it the crush has over? haha... but then if so, why this morning, when i saw his car was in front of me on the road, i wish to catch up... then when i m closed, I felt my leg just soften.. heart beat went a little fast.. but I know I have soft legs then.... he drove so so fast... wow..
Or I wish I could be with him privately... But he seems also so normal to stand beside me just now.......
why? I am confused..
No comments:
Post a Comment